1) Knock your first job interview in MONTHS out of the park, especially after the debacle that was your last job interview. Try to ignore that you still might not begin work until it's almost Xmas or something.
2) Watch a game of basketball in which your favorite team (JAZZ) triumphs over your least favorite player in the league (LEBRON JAMES) in overtime, on their home floor, by two points, because your favorite player on that team (PAUL MILLSAP) went bonkers (43 POINTS).
3) Have band practice. Make good progress on every song.
4) Do laundry (to stay grounded)
5) Play pickup basketball at the church that night. Play one of your best nights ever (except for that sequence where you miss 3 wide-open layups in a row due to fatigue and cost your team the game).
6) Wendy and Holden. Just have them.
7) Blog about it so it stays fresh forever.
8) Do a little writing.
Some days really shouldn't have to end.