Sunday, November 16, 2008

4 Am part 2

8 TV shows that I love to watch...
1. The Wire
2. Mad Men
3. The Daily Show
4. The Colbert Report
5. Futurama
6. The West Wing
7. Arrested Development
8. Newsradio
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I bought Wendy's birthday present (Shhh)
2. I beat Super Mario 2 for the 345,657,647,984,845,983,985,234,235th time
3. I read book 2 and part of book 3 of Death Note
4. I didn't do any homework
5. I ate lots of food
6. We hung out with some friends
7. Wendy & I complained about stuff
8. Also we went to the dollar theater and saw Traitor.
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Finishing book 3 of Death Note
2. Finishing this '8 things' list
3. Watchmen movie
4. Procrastinating some more
5. Inauguration day
6. Beating Super Mario 2 again
7. Buying more stuff for Wendy
8. Oh yeah being done with school
8 things on my wish list
1. More money
2. School being done now
3. New shoes
4. Boy I'm selfish. How about the U.S. leaving Iraq?
5. That's better. Now, some candy
6. New TV
7. The Beatles Rock Band game
8. I wish I was drunk
8 Things Nick did yesterday
1. You mean Wendy. She pretty much did all the same stuff as me. So I already answered this one
2. Took a nap
3. Went to a baby shower
4. Complained about stuff
5. Tried to call her mom on her birthday, but they kept missing each other
6. Talked to a co-worker on the phone
7. She watched some TV
8. Oh and had a headache
8 people I tag
1. No.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you not to buy me any more presents. Feel like doing some more complaining today?

Amalie said...

did you like the movie traitor? One thing hawaii needs is more dollar theaters!
I love how you put "complained about stuff" several times. hahahahahaha